Closes 12 February.
The Department of Statistics at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is seeking a post-doctoral research associate. The position involves statistical research as part of the Australian Research Council Discovery Project: Technology-Driven and Scalable Regression Methodology, Computing and Theory. It is supervised by, and involves collaboration with, the project’s chief investigators: Professor Matt Wand and Dr Joanna Wang.
The University of Technology Sydney job number is IRC258501.
Submission of an application involves the following steps:
- Go to the web-site: https://recruitment.uts.edu.au
- Click on the “Advanced Search” button in the top right region of the web-page.
- Insert the following job number in the “Keywords” box: IRC258501 and click on the “Search” button.
- Click on the “IRC258501” link that arises from this search.
- Read the details of the position and check whether or not you are a suitable applicant.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button in the top right region on the web page. If not done already, you will be required to register for the University of Technology Sydney iRecruitment web-site.
Please send additional questions about the position or the application process to Matt Wand (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joanna Wang (email@example.com).