Institutional Research Data Management Framework Showcase
February 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The ARDC invites you to the launch of the Institutional Underpinnings Research Data Management (RDM) Framework. 25 Australian universities collaboratively developed this national institutional framework for RDM, informing the design of policy, procedures, infrastructure and services, as well as improving RDM coordination within and between Australian universities and research institutions.
The main launch event will be held in Canberra, and will include presentations from universities who participated in collaborative projects in the program, as well as an overview of the program’s future directions.
The event will be broadcast via Zoom to enable online participation. Local events will also be held in-person in Brisbane, Sydney, Toowoomba and Melbourne, where attendees can watch the launch presentation and hear from local participants in the program.
- Rosie Hicks, CEO, Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC)
- Natasha Simons, Associate Director, Data & Services, Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC)
- Roxanne Missingham, University Librarian (Chief Scholarly Information Officer), Australian National University (ANU)
- Nichola Burton, Data Technologist, Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC)
- Matthew Bellgard, Director eResearch, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Lyle Winton, Manager Digital Stewardship, The University of Melbourne
- Jac Charlesworth, Associate Director, Digital Research Services, University of Tasmania
- Adrian Chew, Academic Development Consultant and Adjunct Lecturer, School of Education at UNSW
Who would benefit from attending
Decision-makers and those who provide support in research data management at universities and other research institutions.
- Canberra – Australian National University, McDonald room, Menzies Library Building 2, McDonald Rd Acton, ACT 2601 (Main Venue)
- Melbourne – Swinburne University of Technology, SPS136, Swinburne Place South Building, Westfield Street, Hawthorne
- Brisbane – Griffith University, Room S05 2.04, 226 Grey St, South Bank, Qld 4101
- Toowoomba – University of Southern Queensland
- Sydney – University of Technology, Sydney
Note: In-person events may have earlier start times – you will receive the full details for your selected event via email.
More satellite event venues will be announced on this page as event planning progresses. Please keep an eye out for new city locations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learn more about the Institutional Underpinings program.