Pricing & Claims Analyst – Hastings Deering
Closes 14 April.
Hastings Deering is currently recruiting for a Pricing and Claims Analyst, located at its Brisbane Head Office.
This is a permanent full-time.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Systems & Pricing Team Lead, this integral role will assist in the application and maintenance of Hastings Deering’s pricing systems and files for all products sold to customers in Australia and the Pacific. The successful candidate will work closely with the Hastings Deering Sales, Commercial and Marketing teams to determine customer pricing trends, in addition to providing administrative support amid the pricing management process.
The key responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of the bi-annual parts pricing process for customer contract pricing in AX
- Providing analysis and responses to pricing questions by customers, sales and commercial teams
- Reporting of key pricing trends and analytics for sales and marketing team
- Analyse pricing for major customers
- Manage and maintain key inputs to pricing tools and systems
- Partnering with commercial and marketing teams regarding pricing issues and analytics
- Act as the key administrator for the PSCS (Claims Management Process)
- Ensure all claims are uploaded on PSCS (loyalty agreements/CAP Customers/Merchandising Programs) in a timely manner
- Generate, analyse and distribute Monthly/Quarterly reports on loyalty agreements performance/effectiveness
- Support the development and execution of the parts pricing process management, continuity and improvement roadmap
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business Management, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar administration analyst position ideally within a sales and marketing team
- Demonstrated experience liaising with various internal stakeholders and building solid working relationships