Software Engineer in Health Informatics – CSIRO
Closes 19 March.
CSIRO’s Australian e-Health Research Centre (AEHRC) mission has been to develop new digital technologies to transform health and is determined to revolutionise the way Australia and the world do healthcare – one solution at a time.
- Develop innovative software solutions that help translate research into practice
- Full-time opportunity with access to flexible working arrangements
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s National Science and Innovation Agency
Being a part of the Health and Biosecurity business, the AEHRC team is seeking a motivated and skilled software engineer to contribute to a wide range of exciting projects with our partner organisations. These projects include development of new platforms and applications for data interoperability in healthcare – including tooling to support the development and maintenance of clinical terminologies such as SNOMED CT and AMT, information modelling and data analytics with FHIR and OMOP.
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Salary: AU$121k – AU$142k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Tenure: Indefinite / Full-time
- Reference: 87246