Closes 29 January.
The Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak (QATSICPP) is looking to hire a Data Analyst. QATSCIPP is the peak body representing, advocating, and supporting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander child protection and family support sector in Queensland.
This role focuses on the analysis of data sets and providing reporting and data insights to inform the work of wide rage of audiences including the board, colleagues, members, and external stakeholders.
Desired skills and abilities:
- Generate, collate, interpret, and evaluate data and informative reports from multiple sources and convert it for use towards operational and strategic decision making and
demonstrate business performance outcomes.
- Ability to lead the timely collection and analysis of a range of primary and secondary data sources that support the identification of emerging issues in the Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander child and family sector.
- Ability to develop and maintain data visualisation dashboards that will enable the provision of reliable, valid and accurate reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail, with demonstrated high level analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong cultural capability, communication and organisational and presentation skills.
- A current Queensland Working with Children Card (Blue Card) or eligible to apply.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Data Science, Public Health, Epidemiology/Statistics or similar to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- Advanced level skills with data analysis and data visualisation software, such as Excel, PowerBI, Qlik (NVivo and STATA desirable).
Your application will include:
A cover letter (1 page) demonstrating your key capabilities and experience supported by your current resume. Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide two professional referees.
QATSICPP is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a positive culture and offers a safe and supportive work environment. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.