Closes 26 September.
The School of Computing & Information Systems at The University of Melbourne has four, full-time continuing positions. The School is currently advertising in these related areas of possible interest:
- Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Fairness in Machine Learning & AI Planning: https://go.unimelb.edu.au/h82e
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning: https://go.unimelb.edu.au/282e
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computational Theory: https://go.unimelb.edu.au/f82e
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Information Systems: https://go.unimelb.edu.au/482e
- Full-time, continuing:
- Lecturer – Level B, $110,236.00 to $130,900.00 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Senior Lecturer – Level C, $135,032.00 to $155,698.00 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Associate Professor – Level D – $162,590 – $179,123 p.a. plus 17% super.